Vinyasa flow, all levels:
**NEW IN PERSON CLASS** Sundays, 10:30am-12:00, Three Wise Monkeys Yoga Studio, Fort William. Suitable for all levels. Limited numbers to comply with current spacing requirements. Advance booking essential via the Three Wise Monkeys website. Class is £7.50, £2 paid at time of booking, remainder paid to myself in advance or on the day via bank transfer or PayPal (get in touch for details).
Info: Please bring your own yoga mat and any other props etc. you like to use as I can’t bring any communal kit at the moment. (If you would like tips on where to purchase mats or props, please get in touch for recommendations). A face mask will need to be worn in communal areas at the climbing wall, but is not necessary for the class itself (but you are welcome to wear one if you prefer). There will be no hands on assists from me at present, but I will use my best words to direct you :). If you have any other questions, please get in touch.
Mondays, 6-7pm, via Zoom. Everyone welcome.
Thursdays, 10-11am, via Zoom. Everyone welcome.
For Zoom classes, email or message me to book your space and I’ll send you the meeting code. The suggested donation for online classes is £5 payable via bank transfer (get in touch for details) or PayPal, but if your income has recently dropped, please pay what you can.
The class will open a few minutes in advance to allow you time to set yourself up.
Pease feel free to get in touch if you have any questions, if there’s anything you need in order to access a class, or if you have an injury etc. you wish to discuss.
One-to-one and private group classes also available. See here for more information.
- Wear comfortable clothing that allows you to move freely and to stretch
- Bring something to keep you warm during the final relaxation
- Yoga is usually practised barefoot but this is optional
- Please bring your own yoga mat if you have one
- It’s best not eat for two to three hours before a class, or one hour before a pregnancy yoga class
- Please switch off mobile phones during the class
- Please let me know before the class if you have any injuries, conditions, are pregnant, or if there’s anything else that may affect your practice.
- I believe that yoga is for everyone and would like my classes to be a safe space for everyone, of all backgrounds and abilities. If there is anything you need to have full access to a class, please get in touch.