Vinyasa flow, all levels:
Three Wise Monkeys Climbing Wall, Fort William.
Everyone welcome. £7.50*. Please bring your own mat.
The class is a ninety minute flow, starting with a gentle warm up, pranayama (breath) and finishing with longer held relaxing poses before Savasana. There are variations offered so you can take it at your own pace. Everyone is welcome.
In line with my professional body’s guidelines, you will need to bring your own mat and any props you want, the mats are 2 metres apart and there are currently no hands-on assists. A new ventilation system has been installed at the venue to help healthy airflow. You will need to wear a mask to the studio but you can remove it for the class. (Any questions, please let me know).
*Booking is via their website where you pay a £2 booking fee to reserve your slot. The remaining £5.50 is payable to me on the Sunday via cash or bank transfer.
One-to-one and private group classes also available. See here for more information.
- Wear comfortable clothing that allows you to move freely and to stretch
- Bring something to keep you warm during the final relaxation
- Yoga is usually practised barefoot but this is optional
- Please bring your own yoga mat if you have one
- It’s best not eat for two to three hours before a class, or one hour before a pregnancy yoga class
- Please switch off mobile phones during the class
- Please let me know before the class if you have any injuries, conditions, are pregnant, or if there’s anything else that may affect your practice.
- I believe that yoga is for everyone and would like my classes to be a safe space for everyone, of all backgrounds and abilities. If there is anything you need to have full access to a class, please get in touch.