**All classes are currently on Zoom**
Vinyasa flow, all levels:
Wednesdays, 10-11am, starting 6 Jan 2021, via Zoom. Everyone welcome.
Sundays, 10:30-11:30am, starting 10 Jan 2021, via Zoom. Everyone welcome.
Classes are £5, payable by bank transfer (or via PayPal). Get in touch for the joining codes or with any questions you may have.
You will need to have downloaded Zoom if you haven’t already. The class will open a few minutes in advance to allow you time to set yourself up. You can practice with your video on or off, depending on your preference / internet! Any other questions, requests, or if there’s anything you need in order to access a class, have an injury etc. please get in touch.
One-to-one and private group classes also available. See here for more information.
- Wear comfortable clothing that allows you to move freely and to stretch
- Bring something to keep you warm during the final relaxation
- Yoga is usually practised barefoot but this is optional
- Please bring your own yoga mat if you have one
- It’s best not eat for two to three hours before a class, or one hour before a pregnancy yoga class
- Please switch off mobile phones during the class
- Please let me know before the class if you have any injuries, conditions, are pregnant, or if there’s anything else that may affect your practice.
- I believe that yoga is for everyone and would like my classes to be a safe space for everyone, of all backgrounds and abilities. If there is anything you need to have full access to a class, please get in touch.